Monday, August 18, 2014

A 'Bland' visit, and off to Africa!

Our friends from New York , Danny and Trina Bland, have been visiting us for the last week. We've had a wonderful time! We went across the lake, went out in the ministry, and ate! We took them on our studies, visited with friends, and had a great time.

Unfortunately I can't upload any photos until we get back from our Africa trip. So, I guess I'll update things later once I hit a "real" computer! Not this little ipad!

We are heading out of Guatemala just a few minutes after the Blands leave for New York, early tomorrow.

Our flight tomorrow morning will first go to Miami. Then Tuesday night we fly overnight to London where we have a layover all day. Some friends will meet us to visit a bit. Then Wednesday night, we have an all-night flight to Johannesburg! Then another shorter hop to Harare Zimbabwe Thursday afternoon.

If you want photos of our trip, try connecting to my Instagram account at BillNancy.

Then Friday, the convention! We're so excited... I just hope we're not falling asleep!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you in Zimbabwe on Instagram - Phil & Ruth Gaunt

    ReplyDelete