I know, I haven't posted in a month. Or more. I have been kindly reminded by my dear friends (you know who you are, Mark and Robin and Joy and more). I am grateful for the reminder, truly!
Do you imagine that if you move to a foreign land, you'll have a life of leisure? Forget about it! There's so much to be done! Life can be very busy down here, too.
Over the past month, our lives have been very full. I wish I could have just stopped to reflect online in a blog post. But when I am distracted, I just can't.
But I often think about posting! In my mind, as I walk from here to there, or while I'm cooking, or at the meetings, I think about great blog posts! About the mountain across the street from our house that rises perhaps 1500 feet from the street level, about sidewalks, about public urination, about attending the meetings with the sounds of birds, about guests from foreign lands (... you're still thinking about the public urination thing, aren't you?). About the colorful tiendas and the smiles of the people here. And deeper themes, like how Jehovah 'finishes out training', about service in a foreign land, about moving onto new assignments. And about things we've been doing - a trip to El Salvador, our guests from Bethel, from Poland. There are lots of photos and fun things to share.
So I'm going to try to catch up. Hold on over the next few days.
Looking forward to your post
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kano! It's nice to know that people enjoy the posts! We love our life here and I'm so happy to share it!
ReplyDelete