I again need to catch up! When I get busy, I tend to leave off from blogging, and then when I get behind, it seems overwhelming to try to catch up. And I don't want to do new posts til I do so... then there's more to post... eeks. Anyway, here I am. I'm baaaaaaaack!
So, our trip to the states was excellent. A quick summary of main parts:
First, we spent a few weeks in Kansas City area visiting our family and friends. We got to stay in our kids' house. They bought a house that needed a lot of fixing up. When we got there, they had just moved in themselves and were still finishing this and that. But it was GREAT to stay with them. They have a spare bedroom for us, so we felt like we were at home! They have worked very hard on this, and we hope their work is mostly behind them.
Then we went to New York. First I spent some precious days visiting my dear friend Margie on Long Island. Then we stayed in the upper West side in the Hotel Marrakech (quite interesting! a deal on Groupon...) and saw my niece Jessica and her new baby and family, as well as my sister Marilyn who was visiting.
Finally, we were thrilled to end the trip by attending the Gilead graduation at Patterson Bethel. We loved it! And we got to see Andy Burns, formerly of Kansas City area as well as Panajachel.
There. I've caught up. No photos, no long stories, just short and sweet. Maybe I'll go back to post photos, maybe not. But at least I'm up to mid-September!
Sending you all love.
LOVE your blog Nancy! Keep up the great work. We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteMark & Al xx
Was so great to see you. Love you to the back my dear, dear friend.
ReplyDelete