Friday, January 3, 2014

More Doris pictures

Doris left a few days ago - and left a big hole in our hearts and our congregation!  We all loved her so much. She was so generous with herself, was so interested in everyone, so loving.

BUT she said I'd only posted pictures of her eating or cooking!  So I will post a bunch of pictures just to show she was also in service!

Doris isn't in this one, but it's our dear friends the Ericksons,
Alan and Helen,  from Canada, along with Andy Burns.
The Ericksons just got back to Pana for another extended visit.
Going back to look for more Doris pictures...
More group with Ericksons

At the Sunset Cafe - also not in service.  Rats. 

OK, another picture of her not in service… with Natalie

Nor this one… 

In this one, we were about to attend a session of the district
convention in Kakquichel… with Andy & Natalie Perez

And this one, at the brand-new English congregation in
the capital city, Guatemala City

Ah, THIS one we were at a restaurant - but it was following
a morning of service!

I guess I need to go dig more for photos of Doris in the ministry!


At the literature table with Melinda Minette

This has nothing to do with Doris, but he's a local
character that I finally got a picture of!  

Doris and Bill on the boat over to San Pedro



Also on the boat… people from Scotland and South Africa,
visiting and going in the ministry! 

Doris at lunch after service with other friends. 

Eating (and later playing Yahtzee) with Andy Burns and Bill
I find that my access to Doris' pictures in DropBox isn't working, so this is all I have.  

Doris was such a precious part of our group for a month.  We miss her terribly, and hope she can come back soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment