But I will also say that Jehovah is reminding me of modesty... to be aware of my limitations. To be realistic. To not forget who I am and how I am formed. As it says at Psalm 103:13, 14:
Jehovah knows how I am formed, my limits. I need to learn them too, it seems!As a father shows mercy to his sons,Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him.For he well knows how we are formed,Remembering that we are dust.
We have cherished the time we've had with each of our visitors. We have wonderful memories and deepened friendships. But at the same time it seems I've neglected some personal responsibilities. Finding balance... it's such a struggle, isn't it! Eeesh.
So, just so you know, whether you are someone I know well, or if you are a friend of a friend or even just someone who has read the blog ... if you want to come to Pana, please know that I love you (or will love you I'm sure), but we'll likely direct you to comfortable and economical hotels for you to stay in! We've been getting 1-2 requests a week about visits to Pana. So, we'll let you know about some nice and inexpensive hotels and restaurants - check out this blog post. You'll be very comfortable and we'll be happy to see you then!
No comments:
Post a Comment