Friday, May 22, 2015

Visitors in March/April

Well, here I am again, catching up! So here is a bit of what's been happening prior to May:

We had some visitors. Ginnaea Lespade and her daughter Jeselle. They are from Nevada. With them came Ginnaea's sister Karen Hansen and a friend Marissa Hupka.


Ginnaea, Jeselle, Karen and Marissa

Our visitors with some other friends serving here, the McComas family. 



The Waller family came - Malcolm and Andreina, Matthew and Rebekah. They arrived and intended to stay a month, but Andrea's father became gravely ill, and they had to go back suddenly. They are from Texas, and we hope they come back SOON!

Wallers - Malcolm and Andreina, Rebekah and Matthew


Toward the last half of the month, I got a call from a sister in Kansas City area who needed help. So I made a trip up there.  It was so good to see friends and family briefly, but I was also happy to get back home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment