I just downloaded some pictures from my camera, and found some from over a month ago when we visited the Tellessens! Some pictures are from
Todos Santos where their congregation is, some from Cabo, and some from their house. So I'll share some more pictures and back-date the post so it makes sense... but I hope you find these great pictures of wonderful memories!
At their home...
 |
This was why we didn't swim in the ocean (among other reasons). The coast there is very rocky and dangerous. |
 |
Every bit of water (from cooking to showers and toilets) that they use must be brought in via these tanks! |
 |
We would bring chairs to the rise over the ocean and watch the sun set. So peaceful! |
 |
| Their house at sunset. |
This was at a gathering, a goodbye party for some friends leaving. This is in a beautiful beachfront house that a couple is care-taking. A great way to live in a foreign land while keeping expenses low! (Though it involves some work, obviously, depending on the house and home-owners.)
 |
I love this picture of Mona laughing... we were playing Golf card game. |
We went in service in Todos Santos, and ate at a fish-taco stand! This place has been very favorably reviewed by some famous magazine, but I don't recall which.
 |
| A fish taco stand in Todos Santos |
 |
| In front of the taco place |
 |
| We went on a dinner cruise in Cabo. Here we are, waiting to board |
 |
On the dinner cruise... it was beautiful and we saw some lovely sights around Cabo |
Our last day there...
 |
| Our last day with the Tellessens. We found an ice cream place! |
No comments:
Post a Comment