Right now, we are on a 'sea day' which means there are no stops, so we have a little break from the action!
We started on Saturday, leaving from Rome.
On Sunday, we visited Naples and had a lengthy tour of Pompeii, then drove down the Amalfi coast, ate lunch in a hilltop castle, took a boat ride to Amalfi, and then home.
On Monday, we stopped at Malta. We were so physically exhausted so we didn't tour much there, but there were some beautiful building we got to see.
Tuesday - (today) - a sea day.
Wednesday - Mykonos
Thursday - Ephesus!
Friday - Rhodes
Saturday - Santorini
Sunday - Athens
Monday - Crete
Tuesday - a sea day (whew!)
Wednesday - Venice (then we get back on the ship to sleep.... and...)
Thursday - Venice, and we disembark.
Thursday Oct 31 thru Monday Nov 4 - we will spend time in Venice
Nov 4 (Monday) thru Nov 6 (Wed) - we go to Florence by train
Wed Nov 6 - train back to Venice to stay overnight before our flight
Nov 7 - back HOME to Guatemala!
Nov 8 - shuttle from Guatemala City to Panajachel
FYI, we are 7-8 hours ahead of time zones back home! So when it's midnight here, it's 4-5PM there! Odd!
More pictures soon!
This is so much fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the ship. And when I wake up tomorrow, I will be thinking of you in Ephesus! I SO love this for you both!!! Sending love and hugs. :-)
ReplyDelete..The Hoelzers